Ashley — explorer, creator, storyteller extraordinaire.*
*On some days.
Born in the city and raised by the ocean. [And by that I mean both near it and under its care.] Forever connected to the sea.
“I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
- Currently living in the Bay Area, California
- Mother to a wild-hearted seven-year-old girl named Nova Sophia
- Loves creating + connecting most of all
- Curious soul, adventuring heart, whirlwind spirit
- Consistently inconsistent
- Living life in a series of tiny daily adventures
I like to read, write, take photos, travel, make music, make love, sing, dance, move, laugh, converse, collage, doodle, dream, and generally nurture passion + curiosity. I like cultivating deep friendships, old and new. I like to drink coffee and smile at strangers. I like to understand myself further each and every day.
I am rooted but I flow.
This is where you can find me curating, creating, exploring, un/re/learning, discovering, releasing… diving into all manner of existential mess while really just trying to stay grounded in the fleeting and glorious human experience. Chaos with a side of enlightenment. Let’s adventure together. 🙂
You can find my contact info here.